Presentations to include:
- Examining “Resiliency”
- Flood Risk Policy Responses
- Adaptation & Mitigation Strategies
- Community-Based Flood Research
- Outreach Strategies & Science Communication
- Tools & Technical Resources
- Fiscal Stress & Flood Resiliency
- …and more!
CaRDI's annual Community Development Institute focuses on critical pieces of the community development process, and is designed for a diverse audience of local community leaders, extension educators, researchers, practitioners, and policymakers at multiple levels. Each year we highlight a different theme, bringing presenters and discussants together from across New York State to share the latest research, innovative approaches, policy recommendations, and practical perspectives.