Cornell Farmworker Program Reports
Creating Positive Workplaces: A Guidebook for Dairy Producers - November 2017. Mary Jo Dudley, November 2017. A collaborative research project between the Cornell Farmworker Project and Cornell Cooperative Extension. Funded partly by the New York Farm Viability Institute.
The "Yogurt Boom," Job Creation, and the Role of Dairy Farmworkers in the Finger Lakes Regional Economy. Emily Hamilton and Mary Jo Dudley, November 2013. A collaborative research project with PathStone Corporation, Cornell Farmworker Program, and Cornell Cooperative Extension. Funded partly by the New York Department of State as a project of the New York State Office for New Americans.
Farmworker Housing: Policy Considerations for New York State, Mary Jo Dudley and Emily Hamilton, January 2011. Pathstone Corporation and Cornell Farmworker Program: Cornell University.
- The Importance of Farm Labor in the New York State Yogurt Boom, Mary Jo Dudley, October 2014. CaRDI Research & Policy Brief, Issue 62: Cornell University.
- NYS Residents Report Positive Impact of Undocumented Farmworkers, Mary Jo Dudley and Sarah Alexander, January 2009. Cornell Farmworker Program: Cornell University.
- New Yorkers Support Legalization of Undocumented Farmworkers, Mary Jo Dudley, January 2009. Cornell Farmworker Program: Cornell University.
- Driver’s Licenses for Undocumented Immigrants: Policy Considerations for New York State, Mary Jo Dudley and Robin Blakely, October 2007. CaRDI Rural New York Minute, Issue 10: Cornell University.
In the News
- To Keep Good Help, Learn to Speak their Language, Kara Lynn Dunn, American Agriculturalist magazine, July 2015.
- Finger Lakes Field Work: Talking with Local Farm Laborers, Josh Brokaw, Ithaca Times, June 17, 2015.
- Dairy farmers, in dire need of workers, feel helpless as immigration reform sours, Tina Susman, Los Angeles Times, March 30, 2015.
- With Migrant Workers in Short Supply, a Farmer Looks to Machines, Joshua Brustein, New York Times, May 27, 2008.