Cornell Farmworker Program Reports
The "Yogurt Boom," Job Creation, and the Role of Dairy Farmworkers in the Finger Lakes Regional Economy. Emily Hamilton and Mary Jo Dudley, November 2013. A collaborative research project with PathStone Corporation, Cornell Farmworker Program, and Cornell Cooperative Extension. Funded partly by the New York Department of State as a project of the New York State Office for New Americans.
Farmworker Housing: Policy Considerations for New York State, Mary Jo Dudley and Emily Hamilton, January 2011. Pathstone Corporation and Cornell Farmworker Program: Cornell University.
- The Importance of Farm Labor in the New York State Yogurt Boom, Mary Jo Dudley, October 2014. CaRDI Research & Policy Brief, Issue 62: Cornell University.
- NYS Residents Report Positive Impact of Undocumented Farmworkers, Mary Jo Dudley and Sarah Alexander, January 2009. Cornell Farmworker Program: Cornell University.
- New Yorkers Support Legalization of Undocumented Farmworkers, Mary Jo Dudley, January 2009. Cornell Farmworker Program: Cornell University.
- Driver’s Licenses for Undocumented Immigrants: Policy Considerations for New York State, Mary Jo Dudley and Robin Blakely, October 2007. CaRDI Rural New York Minute, Issue 10: Cornell University.
In the News
- To Keep Good Help, Learn to Speak their Language, Kara Lynn Dunn, American Agriculturalist magazine, July 2015.
- Finger Lakes Field Work: Talking with Local Farm Laborers, Josh Brokaw, Ithaca Times, June 17, 2015.
- Dairy farmers, in dire need of workers, feel helpless as immigration reform sours, Tina Susman, Los Angeles Times, March 30, 2015.
- With Migrant Workers in Short Supply, a Farmer Looks to Machines, Joshua Brustein, New York Times, May 27, 2008.