There is a dizzying array of data available on the web. For those interested in data related to community and economic development, CaRDI’s New York Minute publication series seeks to introduce users to a variety of interesting data sources, through a snapshot of New York State people and communities. The series is published every other month and are free for public reproduction with proper accreditation.
- CaRDI New York Minute publications
- Cornell Program on Applied Demographics (PAD) Publications
- PAD County and Sub-County Profiles
- Data Detectives – The Blog of the NYS Data Center Affiliates
- Random Samplings – The Official Blog of the U.S. Census Bureau
- CaRDI Research & Policy Briefs
For More Information:
For more information about CaRDI’s focal area in demographics, please contact Robin Blakely-Armitage at email@example.com.